Sunday, October 23, 2011

changing gears....

some of you may not know, but i have moved back to south mississippi. i have started a new company with my partner. in the last year we have successfully opened two boutiques in south mississippi. we have sacrificed quite a lot in moving here, but the rewards in being able to positively impact a small community is fascinating to watch. i never thought i would return to my home in the south. life surprises us! my brothers are having children and sometimes being near family is powerful. its the undercurrent of strength that moves us forward in our lives. it was wise to return. in surrendering myself and my supposed wants in life i have found my dreams. i have found a niche of friends in the burg have support and challenge us in ways i never expected. my "downtowners" are the things that life is made up of... strong and passionate, free spirited idealist that aren't afraid to get their hands dirty to be the change in our world....this continues to be the driving force that makes jason and i work harder everyday....let the work continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment